Millstream Angel Club
Millstream Angel Club Potential Investment Opportunity Assessment Process
- An introduction of the potential investment opportunity is made to a MAC member and or our Development Director.
- Our Development Directors will take the due diligence that has been done by the potential investment opportunity (PIO) and scrub it against what MAC requires as its initial level of due diligence. (see MAC due diligence)
- After it has been determined that the initial level of due diligence is compete. Our Development Director will then forward that information to one of the MAC Board of Directors for their review.
- A MAC Director will review the potential investment opportunity (PIO):
Gantt chart/ Work Plan
Articles of Incorporation or Organization
Historical Financial Statements
Manufacturing Plan (if applicable)
- After, the MAC Director determines that the information provided by the potential investment opportunity (PIO) warrants further review a meeting will be arranged by our Development Director with the PIO and Lead MAC Director. (an invitation will be extended to all MAC Directors to attend meeting with PIO)
- After, the meeting with the potential investment opportunity (PIO) the PIO will be discussed at the next MAC Board of Directors meeting. The MAC Board of Directors will determine if the PIO warrants the opportunity to present to the full MAC membership.
- If the potential investment opportunity (PIO) is granted the opportunity to present to the full membership they will then be placed on the agenda of the next available full membership meeting.
Groups of local investors have been investing in small companies with high potential to both generate attractive returns for several years and to support business growth and job creation in the Hancock County Area. More importantly is that this action has led to our investors sharing their experience in business and lending time and expertise to discovering, evaluation and participating in business ventures. These interests coupled with an economic climate that is unlike any other that we’ve seen which features small companies and start ups that are starved for financing and are facing great difficulty raising capital is the impetus behind the formation of the Millstream Angel Club.
In addition, we will use Millstream Angel Club as a foundation for a Pre-Seed Application to the State of Ohio Third Frontier Program. The goal is to provide capital to eligible Pre-Seed Funds to enable them to build on their proven successes in applying investment capital to companies in the Imagining, Incubating or Demonstrating phases of commercialization by catalyzing their ability to raise new private monies so that either additional investment can be made to existing portfolio companies to extend their “runway” or investment can be made in new companies to expand the investment portfolio.